A team of Data Center Professionals has formed a new society here in Nepal and termed the same as NDCS (Nepal Data Center Society). As the demand for Data Center is growing day by day here in Nepal and the subject itself has been a complex one to understand for customers, that’s where and why this society got formed with a motive to mitigate the random deployments that has still been happening and educate customers on the subject. NDCS is a society for ICT Professionals who are both directly and indirectly associated with a term Data Center. It now includes 150+ members both locally and internationally. The main objective of NDCS is to bring the awareness about every aspects of Data Center and bring in the opportunity for Global Brands to cater the needs of same here in Nepal market.
About The Event
Data Center Summit 2019 Nepal is the global corporate event that will be organized by the committee members of NDCS. The event will be held for one day and is designed to bring in the awareness about Data Center & its need in business perspectives. This event is going to be the first event in Nepal in which all the OEMs & Global Associations will be invited to be part of same. The OEMs & Global Associations who are into Data Center industry will get to interact with the customers based in Nepal. Moreover, they will be able to see the opportunities in the very event. The event is being designed in a way in which the customers from different verticals (Government, Banks, Insurance, Hospitalities, Industries, Universities, those have need for Data Center will be visiting. There is a high probability for the range of customers to visit the event as it is going to be kicked off for the first time in Nepal. NDCS has its aim to continue this kind of event once in every two years.
Objectives of the Event
The major objectives to organize this event ‘Data Center Summit 2019 Nepal’ are to educate the people here in Nepal and letting the international OEMs & Global Associations have the opportunities in a common place. Besides, there are other few objectives to list out as below:
- The demand for Data Center solutions is getting higher day by day.
- Many institutions and organizations will have their own Data Center as N-DC at their premises in a year or two.
- There are professionals in this field of Data Center and are countable.
- Need of mitigating the manipulations & random deployments of Data Center solutions.
- Provide customers with various options for Data Center solutions as they will get to know that there are many other OEMs that exist and can provide better solutions.
- Growth opportunity with further business in territory of Nepal for both OEMs & Global Associations.
- Awareness on standards, best practices & certifications of Data Centers.
List of Volunteers
|6||Daimond Bikram Shahi|